Peter

Let then be specific

The first thing I do is get the low and high address of the program The
program name is being passed as a parm to the Estae routine

The case of where the abend happened in the program is handled nicely by
file 192

The case of where the error PSW is not in the program range lend themselves
to 2 possibiltles

1) a wild branch so if register 15 is zero the following code will yield a
next address of 2 in the error PSW BAS R14,2(R15)

2) it would have to match RBOPSW of one of the rb’s in the rb chain

If the RB is a SVRB then chain back and look for the PRB RB that called the
SVC and that PRB should have the user program abend registers

Thanks

Joe Reichman