From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU> on behalf of
Joseph Reichman <reichman...@gmail.com>
Sent: Tuesday, November 28, 2023 12:41 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: Abend producing SDWARBAD

Sam asked me to update file 192 in cbttape

Its a generic recovery

I’m making two

Updates

1) when the error PSW isn’t in the program storage so I’m finding out if the
abend happened in a RB and then at what offset the user called that rb
2) displaying 128 bit PSW and 64 bit gpr
If then abend occurred while the user was in amode 64

That’s it