On Sat, 30 Dec 2023 19:52:42 GMT "esst...@juno.com" <esst...@juno.com> wrote:

:>.
:>Binyamin wrote
:>What is a "non-authorized" address space?
:>Key 8 Problem state job/started task

SRBs do not run in/as tasks.

They always get control in supervisor state.
.
:>If you want to run code that should not be in supervisor state, have the SRB
:>create an IRB.
:
:>Can You elaborate on this ?
:>Did You mean SRB Routine ?
:>How does the SRB create an IRB ?  I must have missed something.

SCHEDIRB
.
:>paul
:>