Using a control block model with IPCS, I’m stuck in a situation whereby I get
“Control block is truncated” no matter what I do when I issue a CBFORMAT for
the structure (CBF addr. Structure(cbname).  It displays the eyecatcher
(acronym) and that is all.  I mapped 2 control blocks, one works the other
doesn’t and they are almost identical.

1)      They both are single CSECTs in separate load modules.  Load modules and
CSECTS for each have the same names.
2)      They both are defined in a BLSCUSER parmlib member as “DATA
STRUCTURE(cbname) MODEL(loadmod name)”
3)      They both have the same keywords specified on the BLSQMDEF statement
(BASELBL, CBLEN, PREFIX, HEADER, ACRONYM, and ACROLBL)
4)      The only keywords specified on the BLSQMFLD statements are NAME and
optionally DTYPE.
5)      They both map the entire CB with the total length of the fields adding
up to the value on CBLEN.
6)      The load modules are both in USER.LINKLIB which is in LLA and I issue a
MODIFY LLA,REFRESH whenever they are changed.

Any help to get me unstuck would be appreciated.