This looks correct and essentially the same as mine. I never ran into the
truncated error. I'm guessing the problem must lie somewhere else.

Since ACRONYM= is working, it's unlikely that a spurious blank is causing the
problem. Maybe compare the assembler listings to see if there is a difference.

I think I accessed my IPCS modules thru BLSLLIB or possibly TSOLIB to eliminate
problems associated with linklst. I don't think this is your problem..

I would look at the link listing and verify the entry point and module name is
correct. I don't think this is the problem because HEADER= is working correctly.

Although you didn't include the full source, It appears the CSECT is setup
correctly and nothing spurious seems to be included but maybe you can check the
listing for something unexpected.

I don't think using CBLEN=20 will fix the problem but you could try it.

Sorry I can't be of help but your problem doesn't appear to be with the
definitions.