From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU> on behalf of
Joseph Reichman <reichman...@gmail.com>
Sent: Saturday, February 3, 2024 8:20 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Registers in the RB

It was my understanding probably erroneously that when a RB I guess I am
talking about a PRB gets interrupted and that can happen in one of  two
instances

1)      An SVC
2)      A Program check e.g. S0C1,4,

Then if the interrupt is because of an SVC the program registers will be
saved in the new SVRB if it's because of the program check then it will be
saved in that RB

Just was looking at my abended rb in SDWARBAD which took off via a synch
macro and I deliberately abended it with a s0c1 the RBOPSW matched SDWAEC1

However the registers were in the next RB

If anyone can clarify this issue I would be very grateful

thanks