From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU> on behalf of
Joseph Reichman <reichman...@gmail.com>
Sent: Sunday, February 4, 2024 12:53 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: Registers in the RB

And they are in the manual you previously

Posted ?

Just for clarity sake

Just ran  a small test

For the interrupt PSW which in the case of some PRB s might have a cde

The registers that go along with that RBOPSW
Are always in the next rb

Regardless of the cause of the interrupt

Hope this is right

Thank you very much all