From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU> on behalf of
Colin Paice <0000059d4daca697-dmarc-requ...@listserv.ua.edu>
Sent: Sunday, March 17, 2024 10:42 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: Learning one's tools

I think code reviews are very useful, especially for not yet experts.  It
is good education for all levels.
We had reviews, and comments like
- Do you need a latch across these instructions for when there is
concurrent execution?
- If it abends here, how will the frr code ...
- Would it help capturing foot prints to show how we got here, before the
following code which may abend.
- Some customers will not send us a dump, so we need to capture as much as
we can in registers.
Colin