Huh?

If no connection requests are queued and socket is in nonblocking mode,
accept() returns −1

If the given file cannot be accessed in the specified way, access() returns −1

If any of the following conditions occur, the acl_create_entry() function
returns -1

If any of the following conditions occur, the acl_delete_entry() function
returns -1

If any of the following conditions occur, the acl_delete_fd() function returns
-1

If any of the following conditions occur, the acl_delete_file() function
returns -1

If any of the following conditions occur, the acl_init() function returns -1

If any of the following conditions occur, the acl_free() function returns -1

If any of the following conditions occur, the acl_from_text() function returns
-1

If any of the following conditions occur, the acl_get_entry() function returns
-1

If any of the following conditions occur, the acl_set_file() function returns a
value of
-1

If any of the following conditions occur, the acl_sort() returns -1

If any of the following conditions occur, the acl_create_entry() function
returns -1

If any of the following conditions occur, the location referred to by entry_p
will be
undefined and the acl_valid() function returns -1

aio_cancel() returns one of the following values: ... −1 if there was an error.

If unsuccessful, aio_read() returns −1

I didn't even make it through the A's before I got tired ...

Charles