Thanks to all. I have done an initial rewrite. I chose to simply not set up
a new save area. Due to lack of registers to store R13, I cannot save R13
in another register and zero it. So R13 will stay pointing to the caller
supplied save area. I chose this option because it requires the minimal
amount of change. "Change is bad" or maybe "Change which is not absolutely
necessary is bad". So making it LE compliant would take more work to code
and to validate.

--
This is a test of the Emergency Broadcast System. If this had been an
actual emergency, do you really think we'd stick around to tell you?

Maranatha! <><
John McKown