Being old, I have occasionally turned off LE's abend handling and just
"gone for the throat" using a recent compile (with generated assembler
shown) and a SYSUDUMP.

The programmers have forgotten how to do this entirely. They require
AbendAid to pinpoint the problem for them or it is "unfixable".
AbendAid is a wonderful tool and can really save time. But it is like
wearing a powered exoskeleton all the time. The muscles atrophy and
you can't walk on your own after a while. Oh, well, I'm old and so not
very "forward thinking".

On Wed, Jul 3, 2013 at 7:08 AM, Sambataro, Anthony (NIH/NBS) [E]
<anthony.sambat...@nih.gov> wrote:
> Would adding a CEEOPTS DD override work? I've never tried it but maybe?
>
> //CEEOPTS  DD   *
>  TERMTHDACT(UAONLY)
>  DYNDUMP(*USERID,DYNAMIC,TDUMP)

This is a test of the Emergency Broadcast System. If this had been an
actual emergency, do you really think we'd stick around to tell you?

Maranatha! <><
John McKown