On 7/3/2013 5:10 AM, Mowry, Norma E CIV DISA ESB (US) wrote:
We have a production job that is abending with S0C7 reason 00000007. I set a
slip to capture a dump but I can't seem to find the input record that is causing
the S0C7 in this dump. I also have a CEEDUMP but that's not real helpful in
diagnosing the issue. I looked a setting a slip with a trace but don't think
that will do any good to get to the problem record.

Norma Mowry

Way too little information to help. Is this batch or online?
What language is it written in? What version of z/OS? Other
messages around the time of the abend? etc.

Kind regards,

-Steve Comstock