On Sat, 20 Jul 2013 22:48:00 -0700, Lizette Koehler wrote:

>If you go to CBTTAPE.ORG and go for FILE206, it seems to have a REXX parser
>for DCOLLECT records

Some (not too many) years ago I "lifted" a cbt offering to mangle dcollect
records - needed some mods for what I wanted, but did the job admirably. Not
sure if this was it, but as always, the cbt has things you can use - or use as
templates at least.
Maybe If I was doing it today I'd flick the file to zLinux and use tools more
applicable to this century than Rexx.

Shane ...