Hi Esmee,
It is a little convoluted, but if you follow the code in the job deck, you can
see it calls ACBQBAR7, check that code and you find that it calls ACBQADR3 and
in there you find this:-

 DO WHILE(eof = 'no')
   dcolrec = rec.1
   /* check to see if this a D record       */
  IF ((SUBSTR(dcolrec,5,1) = 'D') & (SUBSTR(dcolrec,5,2) ¬= 'DC')) THEN
   DO
      /*initialize variables */

So it's only even going to select D types.

Regards,
              Dave

Dave,

Thanks for the info.  However I cannot find where I am selecting the D type
records.  Could you point it out?

Thanks