On 7/22/2013 10:41 AM, Charles Mills wrote:
Hmm. I *may* need to take back what I said. It looks like for XMIT I specify
27920 but it forces 3120. Would need to do more research and no time at the
moment.

This finding is consistent with John Kalinich's post where he describes the availability of a ZAP on CBT File 183 to change XMIT's hard-coded BLKSIZE=3120 to BLKSIZE=0. The hard-coded BLKSIZE=3120 in XMIT's DCB will override (and replace) the customer BLKSIZE=27920 specification in the Format-1 disk label.

--
Edward E Jaffe
Phoenix Software International, Inc