In <00a401ce870f$e7dd43e0$b797cba0$@soundsoftware.us>, on 07/22/2013
   at 12:16 PM, Duffy Nightingale <du...@soundsoftware.us> said:

>I see another developer on here.  And we send our product out using
>TSO XMIT.  Which gives rise to a question.  I saw some techie state
>that he would not install a product unless he could use SMP/E.  Is
>this something us developers should explore or is it a big headache
>that is not worth it?

At some shops, being unable to install a fix for a single bug is a
major issue. The point of SMP/E is not to just use it as a packaging
tool for the entire product but also to use it as a tracking tool for
individual fixes. To keep your customers happy when they ask for SMP/E
packaging, you have to not only use it but to use it properly.

     Atid/2        <http://patriot.net/~shmuel>