Back when IBM created the FACILITY class resource names for SMPE I surmised there was an obscure hole through which a zone dataset could be updated despite lack of update access via the dataset profile. I started to experiment with a test CSI to try to hack into an answer. I would have been in the position of the minister that sinks a hole-in-one on the Sabbath. Who'd believe me and who can I tell?

Lack of time and the company's eagerness to show me the door prevailed.