I'm still trying to look at how I might due a REXX interface to PCRE. But
I'm not sleeping well due to a sick dog and so just don't have much extra
energy after work. I do now have access to a remote system with a C
license. But I might actually find it easier to us HLASM and a CEEPIPI
environment, rather than C.