Thanks for that link, Ze'ev!  Very nice presentation, helpful to all (or at
least many of us), as usual for a SHARE presentation.

-----Original Message-----
From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On Behalf
Of Ze'ev Atlas
Sent: Friday, July 26, 2013 6:25 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: Establishing and using Unix file system and USS under z/OS

I would prefer that it would be done in C for uniformity, but when we are all
volunteers, I cannot dictate, just wish :)

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=5&ved=0CEMQFjAE&url=https%3A%2F%2Fshare.confex.com%2Fshare%2F119%2Fwebprogram%2FHandout%2FSession11538%2F11538%2520-%2520An%2520Introduction%2520to%2520Using%2520REXX%2520with%2520Language%2520Environment.pdf&ei=JPbyUY_XH9XJ4APyvICwDg&usg=AFQjCNFDmhnjoOQK4fRWzY_LOCey7DI7qA&bvm=bv.49784469,d.dmg

The link above is a paper by Barry Lichtenstein (barry.lichtenst...@us.ibm.com)
of IBM, describing how to do Rexx and CEEPIPI.

John, if you really are going to do it, please contact me directly (zatlas1 at
yahoo) so we could coordinate.

Thank you
ZA

attachments from your system.