Hello David,
                 As I mentioned in previous email, I am looking product
program number associated with z/OS 2.1 as well. Some of the products are
as below, which I am not able to find any where. Can you please help
getting document or any weblink.

VS Fortran
C/370 Library
REXX Compiler/Lib
Netview for z/OS
Tivoli Mgmt Services
etc..

Regards
Saurabh

On Thu, Jul 25, 2013 at 11:27 PM, David Andrews <d...@lists.duda.com> wrote:

> On Thu, 2013-07-25 at 23:01 +0530, saurabh khandelwal wrote:
> > How about other product program
> > number associated with z/OS, as I mentioned in previous email.
> >
> > VS Fortran
> > C/370 Library
> > REXX Compiler/Lib
> > Netview for z/OS
> > Tivoli Mgmt Services
> > etc..
>
> Many program numbers seem to have been consolidated into 5650-ZOS, with
> differentiating "entitlement identifiers".  See the "Terms and
> conditions" section of the announcement letter.
>
> --
> David Andrews
> A. Duda & Sons, Inc.
> david.andr...@duda.com