Hello Timothy,
                     Thanks for response. But I am looking for a list of
all program numbers of products that we would need with z/OS v2.1.

The weblink/document you have provided in last email is generic and will
not tell me the program number for the product for z/OS 2.1 release.

Using Shop zSeries is the easiest method I knew to get this detail, but
z/OS 2.1 is still not available there, so looking for some alternate way to
get program number for all product need with z/OS 2.1

Please suggest.

Regards
Saurabh

On Fri, Jul 26, 2013 at 11:18 AM, Timothy Sipples <sipp...@sg.ibm.com>wrote:

> As mentioned, the IBM program number for z/OS Version 2 is 5650-ZOS.
> (That's five six five zero zee/zed oh ess. Watch out for the zero versus
> oh.) There are many optional z/OS elements which share the same program
> number. Two of them (z/OS Security Level 3 and Communications Server
> Security Level 3) are available for ordering at no additional charge.
>
> There are also some no additional charge features which do not share the
> same program number as z/OS, and it's probably a good idea to order them.
> Here are some examples:
>
> 5610-A01        z/OS Management Facility
> 5655-M23        Ported Tools for z/OS
> 5655-J51        XML Toolkit for z/OS
> 5655-W44        64-bit Java SDK for z/OS
> 5655-W43        31-bit Java SDK for z/OS
>
> Do not order the following font products when you order z/OS Version 2:
> 5648-B33, 5648-E76, 5655-M32. These previously optional products are now
> part of the base z/OS Version 2. (There are also potentially Asian font
> product numbers that should not be ordered for z/OS Version 2, but that's
> not a factor for most readers here.)
>
> The full z/OS 2.1 announcement is available here:
>
> http://www.ibm.com/common/ssi/rep_ca/2/897/ENUS213-292/ENUS213-292.PDF
>
> Some/many of the products you mentioned have different IBM program numbers
> and are licensed separately. The IBM Software Support Lifecycle Web site is
> a reasonably good source of IBM program numbers if you need them:
>
> http://www.ibm.com/software/support/lifecycle/index_a_z.html
>
> If you want more details on a particular IBM program number/product you can
> look at the applicable IBM announcement letter (and search using the
> program number if you wish):
>
> http://www.ibm.com/common/ssi

> Timothy Sipples
> GMU VCT Architect Executive (Based in Singapore)
> E-Mail: sipp...@sg.ibm.com

Thanks & Regards
Saurabh Khandelwal