Listers:

We are doing a VSE to z/OS conversion and had to do the following since we
have no source.

We punched out a CIL phase from a VSE system.

We put the phase in a z/os pds member (lrecl 80) and it looked like this:

Phase modname
ESD
TXT
RLD
END
/*

We edited the phase so that it looked like this:

ESD
TXT
RLD
END

We then tried to linkedit the phase with IEWL and got the following
messages:

z/OS V1 R13 BINDER     15:51:52 FRIDAY AUGUST  9, 2013

BATCH EMULATOR  JOB(LINKEDT2) STEP(LKED    ) PGM= IEWL

IEW2278I B352 INVOCATION PARAMETERS - XREF,LIST

IEW2359E 240B SECTION FA010 CONTAINS AN RLD WITH AN INVALID ADCON LOCATION.
 CLASS = B_TEXT, ELEMENT OFFSET = FFAFFF88
IEW2307E 1113 CURRENT INPUT MODULE NOT INCLUDED BECAUSE OF INVALID DATA.

IEW2322I 1220  3    NAME HA010(R)

IEW2230S 0414 MODULE HAS NO TEXT.

IEW2648E 5111 ENTRY RR$$AA IS NOT A CSECT OR AN EXTERNAL NAME IN THE
MODULE.
IEW2677S 5130 A VALID ENTRY POINT COULD NOT BE DETERMINED.

IEW2008I 0F03 PROCESSING COMPLETED.  RETURN CODE =  12.

Any ideas?

Thank you,
Roberto