On 8/9/2013 1:13 PM, Roberto Halais wrote:
We punched out a CIL phase from a VSE system.
[snip]
We then tried to linkedit the phase with IEWL and got the following
messages:

Even if you could get this program through the binder, what are the chances it will work? How many programs don't access files, acquire storage, or even print the date/time? The SVCs, parameter lists, and control blocks that interface to these system services on z/VSE are *completely* different from their z/OS counterparts.

--
Edward E Jaffe
Phoenix Software International, Inc