On 9/11/2013 2:39 PM, efinnell15 wrote:
in two. The paper tapes for forms control were like gold with special
forms. In a pinch could be duplicated with a hole punch and
cellophane tape.

IIRC, these were mylar tapes, and came fairly late. We used heavy duty paper that came with an attached marking sheet - the programmer or operations staff marked the positions to be punched, the corresponding holes would be punched out, the the tape would be separated and trimmed to length, then glued.

We imposed the additional restriction that all channels had to have at least one punch in them, to prevent run-away paper ejection.

Gerhard Postpischil
Bradford, Vermont