I searched a little for 1403 line printer art but didn't find anything but the
music.
There was Alfred E. Newman, Lone Ranger, Apollo, Snoopy Marilyn Monroe and some
composite of Raquel Welch on a stool with long flowing tresses to make it PG-13.

In a message dated 09/13/13 05:49:09 Central Daylight Time, d...@higgins.net