All,

I am not sure if first email was confusing.

To give clear picture, I have copied SCDS from the model LPAR and activated
it. They are datasets and can be copied quite easily.

What I want is - Can I copy ISPF Class names and their attributes from the
Model LPAR.

Ex: Highlighted class name attributes. I don't want to define individual
class name because it is time consuming.
I am exploring options to copy them.

MGMTCLAS EXPIRE     EXPIRE        RET    PARTIAL
NAME       NON-USAGE  DATE/DAYS    LIMIT   RELEASE
--(2)---         ---(3)---  ---(4)----  --(5)--  ----(6)-
*#0DTQP*          94     NOLIMIT  NOLIMIT  YES
*#0DWYP*         370     NOLIMIT  NOLIMIT  YES
*#0NDQP*          94     NOLIMIT  NOLIMIT  YES
*#0NNN#*     NOLIMIT     NOLIMIT  NOLIMIT  NO
*#0NNT#*           3     NOLIMIT  NOLIMIT  NO
*#0NNTP*           3     NOLIMIT  NOLIMIT  YES
*#0NNW#*          10     NOLIMIT  NOLIMIT  NO
*#2DTQP*          94     NOLIMIT  NOLIMIT  YES
*#2DWN#*     NOLIMIT     NOLIMIT  NOLIMIT  NO

and

DATACLAS
NAME            RECORG
*ESDS*              ES