Kees,

I am sure my question was confusing...!!!

To cut it really short... Let's forget SCDS and PDS member which contains
ACS routines..

Real question is:-

ISPF---> ISMF--->4 Data Class--->DATA CLASS APPLICATION SELECTION --->DATA
CLASS LIST
So... here at 'DATA CLASS LIST' you see number of DATACLAS NAMEs like one
of KSDS, ESDS, MULTIVOL etc etc... each with different
attributes(RECORG,RECFM,LRECL etc etc)

I would like to know if I can copy these Dataclass names from other LPAR's
ISMF to Target LPARs ISMF with same attributes.

This is just to avoid me defining new Dataclass names by entering the
details manually and reduce time.

I hope this gives a clear picture of my query.

Thanks.

Cheers,
Raju