Thanks Allan,

I have never had to use the SAVESCDS command.  We use a backup procedure
that has been in place for a long time

But from the manual

SAVEACDS(dsname)
    Specifies the ACDS that SMS is to use to save to DASD the active
configurat1ion from the SMS address space. SAVEACDS is one way to create a
backup ACDS. Do not specify SAVEACDS in the same command as ACDS, SCDS, or
SAVESCDS.

SAVESCDS(dsname)
    Specifies the SCDS that SMS is to use to save to DASD the active
configuration from the SMS address space. SAVESCDS is one way to create a
backup SCDS. Do not specify SAVESCDS in the same command as ACDS, SCDS, or
SAVEACDS.

So unless the OP is familiar with this process, this new system is probably
a good way to work on a recovery procedure until it goes Live.

This has been very educational, I will be looking at "improving" our DR
procedures.

Lizette