Kee,

Nope. They are manual ISPF entries so they won't be in SCDS :-(

Lizette Koehler,

You understood my problem very well.
I have not come across any suggestions/options to copy ISMF entries from
one LPAR to another LPAR's ISMF.

So I am planning to define them manually.

But I still hope to see some ideas here...!!!

Cheers,
Raj