Hi

Thank you for all the answers.
Why delete a product ?
We are business partner , and we got till now all for free, from the IBM, but every year got a list about how much we shouldn't have to pay. This list has contained the BDT and some other components (Book Manager Read and Book Manager Build etc. etc) . So till now we paid a symbolic price, but seems IBM would like to turn this symbolic money to real one. If I understand correctly BDT has a symbolic price about 2000 $.

I will try to SMP/E DELETE , but before, I will remove all the proper libraries from LNKLST , ISPF etc. etc.