Gil,

The message states

Ensure the correct service level of the SMP/E Java programs are accessible to
the calling program. The SMPCPATH DD statement can be used to specify the
directory where the SMP/E Java classes reside. For example:

//SMPCPATH  DD PATH='/usr/lpp/smp/classes/'

Have you tried adding the C PATH to the job?

Lizette