FYI, the free IBM Ported Tools IHS (Apache) is version 7, whereas the IHS
Apache server packaged with Websphere is currently 8.5.

http://www-03.ibm.com/systems/z/os/zos/features/unix/ported/ihs/

I don't know if there is a list of differences, but I would appreciate this
information if anyone has it.

Kirk Wolf
Dovetailed Technologies
http://dovetail.com