From:   "Steve Comstock" <st...@trainersfriend.com>
To:     IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Date:   01/15/2014 01:11 PM
Subject:        Re: How to order HTTP Server (Appache)
Sent by:        "IBM Mainframe Discussion List" <IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU>

On 1/15/2014 10:55 AM, Miklos Szigetvari wrote:
>      Hi
>
> I already seen this redbook, elegantly avoids the httpd.conf differences

Yeah. Actually, I prefer the older server for a few reasons (which I
have passed on to the HTTP guys in IBM with no reaction). But I'm out
of the game now, so my vote doesn't count.

Kind regards,

-Steve Comstock, founder
The Trainer's Friend, Inc.
http://www.trainersfriend.com
303-355-2752

> On 15.01.2014 17:00, Jousma, David wrote:
>> Thanks Steve.

This message contains privileged and confidential information intended for the
above addressees only.  If you
receive this message in error please delete or destroy this message and/or
attachments.

The sender of this message will fully cooperate in the civil and criminal
prosecution of any individual engaging
in the unauthorized use of this message.