On 1/15/2014 7:59 AM, Jousma, David wrote:
Kirk,

Very timely post.  I wasn't finding the doc anywhere.   Would be really nice if
someone had a migration doc to get from the old to the new.   Interestingly on
the IBM z/os internet library, they list IBM HTTP server, but it is still the
old 5.3 version.

On the IBM redbooks page look for redpiece redp4987, "IBM HTTP
Server on z/OS - Migrating from Domino-powered to Apache-powered".

-Steve

-----Original Message-----
From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On Behalf
Of Kirk Wolf
Sent: Wednesday, January 15, 2014 9:57 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: How to order HTTP Server (Appache)

FYI, the free IBM Ported Tools IHS (Apache) is version 7, whereas the IHS
Apache server packaged with Websphere is currently 8.5.

http://www-03.ibm.com/systems/z/os/zos/features/unix/ported/ihs/

I don't know if there is a list of differences, but I would appreciate this
information if anyone has it.

Kirk Wolf
Dovetailed Technologies
http://dovetail.com