On 15.01.2014 19:11, Steve Comstock wrote:
On 1/15/2014 10:55 AM, Miklos Szigetvari wrote:
     Hi

I already seen this redbook, elegantly avoids the httpd.conf differences

Yeah. Actually, I prefer the older server for a few reasons (which I
have passed on to the HTTP guys in IBM with no reaction). But I'm out
of the game now, so my vote doesn't count.

You vote should cout, you have experience, and I'm affraid the IBM HTTP guys not too many
Kind regards,

-Steve Comstock, founder
The Trainer's Friend, Inc.
http://www.trainersfriend.com
303-355-2752

On 15.01.2014 17:00, Jousma, David wrote:
Thanks Steve.

-----Original Message-----
From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU]
On Behalf Of Steve Comstock
Sent: Wednesday, January 15, 2014 10:06 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: How to order HTTP Server (Appache)

On 1/15/2014 7:59 AM, Jousma, David wrote:
Kirk,

Very timely post.  I wasn't finding the doc anywhere. Would be
really nice if someone had a migration doc to get from the old to the
new.   Interestingly on the IBM z/os internet library, they list IBM
HTTP server, but it is still the old 5.3 version.

On the IBM redbooks page look for redpiece redp4987, "IBM HTTP Server
on z/OS - Migrating from Domino-powered to Apache-powered".

-Steve