Well, in this case the project is just about complete, it's in beta right now,
and I was about to release the final cut (which had the extended step
information in it), when one of the marketing people made a stink about the
"messiness".

It turned out that he was looking at the information in a non-fixed font so
things were still lined up (sort-of), but were not in the straight columns that
we had "published".  So even though it was his mistake, he kept pushing to have
it changed back, and that's where we are now.

Brian