From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On Behalf
Of Brian Westerman
Sent: Friday, January 17, 2014 07:50
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: Automatic Job Ended Email (detail information)

Okay,

So here are the options that they have a problem with me including:

Step CPU (TCB) time
Step CPU (SRB) time
Step i/o's (as EXCP's)
Step wall clock time
Step region size (used)
Step paging/swaps

I understand that providing EXCP's for individual DD's might be a bit much, but
basically I wanted to replicate what you would see on the joblog from using the
IEFACTRT exit.

The only extra work is to add up the values, but I'm already doing that to give
the total elapsed time and CPU time at the end of the steps anyway.  They don't
have a problem with the "grand" total, just the step information.

e-mail, and delete this message.

33014286