From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On Behalf
Of Nathan J Pfister
Sent: Friday, January 17, 2014 13:23
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: Automatic Job Ended Email (detail information)

I, being younger than most I work with (26), would honestly prefer SMS
notifications....which is what we have began to set up here (although they get
kind of messy since it's going through JES2MAIL to our mail server and it
appends the disclaimer at the bottom automatically....yuck).
Personally, I don't think that twitter, or a twitter-like service, offers much
more than a simple SMS message.  If we were going a web-enabled route, I would
set up a website with an RSS feed, that way (similar to the twitter approach)
everything would be in a central location.

With that said, there's definitely nothing wrong with sitting in SDSF in the
active queue just hitting enter again and again and again <grin>

Thanks;

Nathan Pfister
zOS Systems Programmer
AES\PHEAA - Tech Services