Speaking for myself only, I agree 100% with Phil. I HATE with a passion mainframe vendor software with license keys, codes, all the myriad ways they use to make my life difficult, adds work to my team, and puts my company at risk if a vital piece of our infrastructure fails for licensing problems.

If it was up to me, when we do our software evaluation process, any product that has these restrictions goes to the bottom of the list of products that we're going to look at.

Just my $.02

Mark Jacobs