Scott

From: John Gilmore
Sent: ‎Friday‎, ‎May‎ ‎9‎, ‎2014 ‎11‎:‎26‎ ‎AM
To: IBM Mainframe Discussion List

Scott,

Is this message table in fact a static one than you change only
infrequently, e.g., when you also make changes in the routines that
use it?

If so, you should consider making it into a load module or,
preferably, a program object.
It can then be brought into storage using a LOAD or LOADX.  You can
then, of course, store-protect it, make it unmodifiable while
resident.

John Gilmore, Ashland, MA 01721 - USA