On Tue, May 13, 2014 at 7:24 AM, Scott Ford <scott_j_f...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> John,
>
> Are you speaking of Sub Address Space storage ?

I've never heard of "Sub Address Space" storage. I can't figure out what
you mean. What I meant was storage which is in a subpool, such as 130,
which is automatically owned by the JSTCB (Job Step TCB) of the requesting
TCB, and is kept around until that TCB, the JSTCB, goes through
termination. This is usually the step (JOB or STC or TSU) ending.

--
There is nothing more pleasant than traveling and meeting new people!
Genghis Khan

Maranatha! <><
John McKown