SMF will not help you here...

The key here is the scope of the JES MAS. As long as there is  a separate MAS,
SYSAFF will not work. SMF will not help you here...

You *might* consider a single sysplex and the use of WLM Scheduling
environments to control the location of job execution.

There are a number of controls on the INIT(xx) jes2 initialization statements
that can assign defaults and prevent the need for mass JCL changes.
I use this to control which LPARS can process which work.

As I was typing the above, I just thought of a way this can be done using NJE.
1) provide no initiators for the "production" classes on the "test" sysplex.
2) On the "test" sysplex, using JES automatic commands, route the work from the
"test" sysplex to the "production" sysplex via NJE (at specific intervals of
your choice).

If the last method is chosen, I strongly suggest using NJE over IP. This has
been around since circa z/OS 1.9.

HTH,

<snip>
We have a JES2Plex/JES2MAS that has three LPARS in it, two prod and one dev.
Later this year the development LPAR will be moving to a different sysplex that
only supports development work. What I want to find out is if anyone submits
jobs from this dev LPAR, but either codes a Class that is only on, on prod or
codes a SYSAFF to force it to run on prod that way.
</snip>