Mark Reganwrote:

>Okay, I've dumped the SMF26 records from this development system, to be called
>X2. From looking at these four SMF26 fields that Barry referred to, some of
>the records have system X1 listed in all four fields, even though the SID
>field says X2. Since we use zOSEM here I wonder if behind the scenes it
>tricked JES2 into thinking the job was actually submitted from X1 instead of
>X2? I noticed that in one record's field, SMF26NAM (Programmer's Name), it was
>described as a "PRODUCTION" job.

What four fields? There are more than 4 SID fields.

What are these fields telling you? SMF26SID, SMF26XID, SMF26OID, SMF26NID,
SMF26NON, SMF26NXN, SMF26NNM, SMF26NLN.  (All of them list different/same SID,
I could perhaps missed one or two SID in this list)

I think SMF26NAM is passed unchanged from original system up to the last system
unless an exit is changing it during routing.

Do you have JES2 exits? If yes, check them out.

Groete / Greetings
Elardus Engelbrecht