 From: Barry Merrill <ba...@mxg.com>
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Sent: Wednesday, June 25, 2014 11:51 AM
Subject: Re: SMF record that records a job being submitted from one system but
executing on a different with the same JES2PLEX?

TYPE26 records contain four SYSTEM fields,

        SYSREAD  $EBCDIC4.  /*SMF26RID*/
        SYSCVRT  $EBCDIC4.  /*SMF26CID*/
        SYSEXEC  $EBCDIC4.  /*SMF26XID*/
        SYSOUTP  $EBCDIC4.  /*SMF26OID*/

And Job Class
            SMF26WJC  $EBCDIC8. /*JOB*CLASS*/

But only Throughput Manager records contain SYSTEM AFFINITY information,
I think.

Barry Merrill

Herbert W. “Barry” Merrill, PhD
President-Programmer
MXG Software
Merrill Consultants
10717 Cromwell Drive
Dallas, TX 75229
ba...@mxg.com

http://www.mxg.com - FAQ has Most Answers
ad...@mxg.com      – invoices/PO/Payment
supp...@mxg.com    – technical
tel: 214 351 1966  - expect slow reply, use email
fax: 214 350 3694  – prefer email, still works