From:   Mark Regan <0000000d30be819f-dmarc-requ...@listserv.ua.edu>
To:     IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU,
Date:   06/25/2014 11:03 AM
Subject:        Re: SMF record that records a job being submitted from one
system but executing on a different with the same JES2PLEX?
Sent by:        IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU>

Actually what we are trying to do is find out what current jobs are being
submitted from the dev LPAR that get executed on the prod LPAR and vice
versa. We know that once we move this dev LPAR to a different sysplex and
JES2MAS, our users will no be longer be able to do this any longer and
will have to use NJE instead.

Thanks,

Mark Regan
<><