A couple years back I noticed that the TSSO writing was pretty much on the wall
as to support, so I started to try to duplicate the functionality within our
automation suite.  While the Syzygy Automation suite isn't free, it's extremely
inexpensive.  I think that all of the functions which TSSO is (or was) capable
of, is now implemented.  I didn't see the logic in trying to use the AOP module
for console message processing since the way SyzMPF/z already processed the
messages was more usable, and easier to manage.

I do still have TSSO working on z/OS 1.13 and 2.1, but I have made so many
changes that most of the code is now running with portions of our automation
software replacing the non-working areas.

Brian