On 8/6/2014 12:29 PM, Barry Merrill wrote:
What is the advantage of this RD&T system over using the IBM Remote Developer
Program?

Unless you need to thrash the CPU time to really jack up your RDP costs,
it seems a great deal less expensive and far easier to use, since there
is no install nor maintenance on your part.  Doesn't look like a boon to me.

Barry

Herbert W. "Barry" Merrill, PhD
President-Programmer
MXG Software
Merrill Consultants
10717 Cromwell Drive
Dallas, TX 75229
ba...@mxg.com

http://www.mxg.com - FAQ has Most Answers
ad...@mxg.com      - invoices/PO/Payment
supp...@mxg.com    - technical
tel: 214 351 1966  - expect slow reply, use email
fax: 214 350 3694  - prefer email, still works

Barry,

IBM Remote Developer is only available to PartnerWorld members. RD&T is available to John Q Public (am I being unclear here?). No joining PartnerWorld, no need to have a business plan to market software for Systemz, no need to commercially market anything. ANYONE ON THE PLANET CAN NOW RUN z/OS!! I think that is a big deal, and a boon to all of us.

Regards,
Tom Conley