I can think of no detriment to anybody who seeks to understand "how", or even
"why", something does as it does.  Discerning the "how" should not be
inordinately difficult, but sometimes the "why" might be best answered with
Spock's "At the time, it seemed the logical thing to do."

    -jc-

Information contained in this e-mail message and in any attachments thereto is
confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, please destroy this
message, delete any copies held on your systems, notify the sender immediately,
and refrain from using or disclosing all or any part of its content to any
other person.