On Mon, Jan 19, 2015 at 8:33 AM, Chase, John <jch...@ussco.com> wrote:

> [...]

​IIRC, that was Spock's father's (Sarek) answer as to why he married Amanda
(Spock's human mother).​ ref: http://en.memory-alpha.org/wiki/Sarek

--
​
While a transcendent vocabulary is laudable, one must be eternally careful

111,111,111 x 111,111,111 = 12,345,678,987,654,321

Maranatha! <><
John McKown