>>> 1. I would like to be able to JOIN more than 2 input files in a single
job step.  I'm currently doing this by using additional job steps.
Tony,

You can use ICETOOL to combine multiple Join operations into a single
step.

I would like to be able to write constants in the output file.  The
REFORMAT statement accepts the usual  P,M  as well as a fill byte value. I
would like the ability to specify constants as the OUTREC statement
allows.  I currently am formatting blanks in the output file by finding

You can use JNF1CNTL or JNF2CNTL to add constants you want to see in the
final output. You can also use INREC statement on the main task that lets
you add any constants you want.

Show me your entire Joinkeys JCL and the control cards and I will show you
a way to get the desired reuslts.

Thanks,
Sri Hari Kolusu
DFSORT Development